dear madhukar and all,
                                    first of all , how r u?  i am very pleased to express my words again. yaa recently i am seeing so many questions (critics) from our site. these questions are like  the following , is ARR a complete music director?,
                                                Is ARR a complete director's choice?,
                                                is ARR  a music icon for the world?,
                                                Is ARR  a complete composer?,
 and there are somany questions.

i am frankly asking, why?  all u guys and gals joined this group? to critisise arr or to enjoy the music ?anyway  i will answer the  above questions in my way . at least from now onwards  u all guys and gals plzz don't argue the  potentiality of the ARR.

Is ARR a complete music Director?

              first of all what is meant my complete music director? i think he( who had asked this question) don't know any thing about music.  so i don't want  to argue him.  plzz don't ask any question's with half knowledge. plzz try to maintain the silence.

Is ARR a complete Director's choice?

           yes , he is definitely  a complete director's choice. every director worked with him is loves his music very very much and would like to work with him again. I think u all guys and gals may read this from so many directors who had worked with him.
for example mani (Ratnam) sir like his music very much thats y ARR always involved in each and every movie from fast 10 yr's.

to give the details
mani sir  has worked with him for (roja , Bombay, dilse(uyire in tamil and prema tho in telugu),Alai payuthe(saki  in telugu,saathiya in hindi not directed by mani sir), iruvur(Iddaru), , kannathil muthhamittal (amrutha in telugu), aaiyutha ezhuthu (yuva in telugu and hindi). and Guru (now he is working with him)
and sankar sir had worked with him almost all all time except for one movie( gentelman, indian(bharatheyudu in telugu), jeans, Mudhalvan (oke okkadu in telugu and nayakan in hindi),kadhalan(premikudu in telugu), boys and shivaji(now he is alsoworking  with him).
subhash gai likes to work with him (tall and kisna)
ashutosh govarikar (lagaan   swadesh, akbar-jhoda( in production))
sj surya(new and ah ahh),
ram gopalvarma(rangeela and doud)
katir(kaadal desam, kaadal virus, kaadal dinam)
shyam benagal (zubedaa and bose ) and somany i don't have the time to tell about the list

Iss arr a complete  indian icon for the world?

             yaa he is trying to expose the indian music to the world . he is the only one (indian)working with the international  projects. but we have to wait and see how long he work for international prohects.

Iss arr a complete composer?

         yaa to answer this question i would like to say one thing. the one who gives the music with irrelevent to the situation he likes to get fame than the movie. but ARR likes the movie if he involves in that project. he thinks according to the situation rather than the critics.(for example in RDB what a musical score it is ?what a background score it is? from last 5 yr's no movie has scored like this.  ) and he composes as per  director expactations. this should exposes him(ARR) as a gr8 and  complete  composer.

My request is plzz listen the songs with clean and pleasent mind . then u don't get any critisism about his music.just enjoy it with the walkman u really surprice what a magic it is?

plzzz the guys who entered only for  for critisism , plzz stay away from this group.

Homepage:
http://www.arrahmanfans.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS