Yeah man... like every single comment/review is about the song "Chaiyya Chaiyya" !!! ... Wonder what people would do if they knew who A.R. Rahman is :) .. We are lucky that we have recognized him and we are lucky to have his entire discography at our disposal !!!

Be proud that you have discovered some great music. Thats an understatement.

--
Neil Panchal
Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.