hi all

Everybody knows about our Boss's humbleness and we all have been bowled over by his down-to-earth nature. And one more thing what i have noticed and probably all of you is his looks. It hasnt changed since his Roja days. He still has got the same childish smile and is always clean shaven while few other MDs are busy changing thier looks. I would like to have a collection of ARR pic with his stubble on and in natural poses.

If Anyone has it pls send it to me.

Cheers
sree

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS