Hello Friends,
I am extremely sorry as there was some problem in uploading your
details.I have created a database in the "Database" Section by the
name::"WeARRAHMAN T-Shirts".For your reference I have added my
details.you can go through them and fill up accordingly. If you want
more than 1 t-shirt and of different sizes please mention the size
followed by quantity:For e.g. L-1,M-2 (Large-1 and Medium-2).Rest can
be understood from the table itself.
Friends, this is very important so please fill up your details as
soon as possible so that we can expedite the process.Please tell your
friends also if they r interested...Your response is highly required..
Extremely sorry again for the inconvenience and if you want to see
the project through please fill up the details fast.
Presently am in Bangalore till 15th. so any of u interested can
contact me on 08041616238.
After which i will be in Chennai and am willing to meet up some fans
to garner your ideas and support.My Chennai details will be given to
you as soon as i reach there.
For the time being please fill up soon..
Waiting for an enthusiastic response:
Regards,
Anujit