Its true that not every director is a Shankar in song picturization,
but I do ask that if a director is going to picturize a creative song
(no matter who the MD is), he should use something more than the
hero/heroine dancing in front of back-up dancers.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dude...
>
>   You cannot expect every director to be a mani ratnam or shankar or
subash ghai..no director wants  a bad remark about his film,he wud
naturally try his best..

>   I dont understand wat do u mean by standard group..That so called
standard group is wat represents tamilnadu..

>   for that kind of songs u cannot expect to bring in mumbai models
and dance with the hero..

>   Infact i am too very disappointed that a great song like Aaraikodi
didnt get the popularity it deserved..It was really a rocking of the
composition from our rahman

>   and again here we have to be thankfull to surya..he was the one
who forced,requested our rahman sir to sing the song..

> [...]
> worst.  I've seen a couple of the Parasuram songs on Sun TV, and the
> picturizations are atrocious.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pavan <pawancumarr@> wrote:
> >
> > Comon dude...I think eventhough Aaraikodi song has not been
> pictuaried well...i think Sj Surya tried his best..if it wud have been
> anyother smart and good looking actor..everyone would have gone gaga
> over the pictuarisation..
> >
> >   We all know wat type of song is Aaraikodi..u cannot take this in
> studio with all the models dancing around the hero...These type of
> songs are very difficult to pictuarize..he had done his best..but wud
> have been great if any other hero wud have been there and i am sure no
> one would have complained..
> >

> >   We have to give credit to Surya...we should not degrade him...we
> can comment..and u shud not blame him..coz no director would want
> anything bad in this film..this guy wud have taken care and tried his
> best when picturising the songs..
> >
> >   Also If u remeber..Surya has always been a great fan of our
> BOSS...in wat ever interview he gives...he always praises our BOSS..
> >
> >   Remeber in his First Movie Vaali...the very first scene of movie
> has Rahman song  comes in simrans background and the guy says to the
> heroine to tamil "Unnaku Ellam A.R Rahman song Thevaya"....
> >
> >   its small tit bits for which we can still think and feel happy
about..

> >   Cheers dude..
> >

> > Tapey3 <rbkiran@> wrote:
> >   So is that the minimum standard now, "no vulgarity?"  I expect more
> > than that.  I saw the picturizations for Aa Aah, they were uninspired.
> > Anbe Aaruyire is such an evocative and imaginative composition, and
> > all SJS does for it is a group dance on the sand, like it was some
> > cheap Deva song or something.  Mayilirage picturization was entirely
> > in front of a green screen.
> >
> > >   Pictuarisation of songs may be bad...but c...there is no
> > vulgarity...and its this person who makes our Boss to do atleast one
> > tamil movie a year..
> > >

> > >   Hope i am Right on this...
> > >

> > > Dev Mannemela <devmann@> wrote:
> > >   All this has been said before  here.. but I just have say it ;
> > >
> > > Just finished watching A Aah..
> > > (I haven't seen "New"..) but has there been a film worse than this
> > with ARR's music ?
> > > This has got to be the most vulgar, disgusting film that ARR has
> > associated with.
> > > Watching Mayilirage on screen made me weep
> > >
> > > How could ARR compose the background score for this tripe ?
> > > He must have had to watch each scene multiple times..
> > >
> > > I think ARR has been already signed on for S.J.Surya's next
("Isai" ?)
> > > Surya better redeem himself with this one; or else...
> > > what can we do here ?
> > >
> > > I think we should start issuing press releases to express out
> > collective sentiments..
> > >
> > > Dev
> > >

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: admin@
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > >         New country music artists   New music artists   Country
> > music artists     Christian music artists   Unsigned music artist

> > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > Service.
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > ---------------------------------
> > > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
> > and save big.
> > >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: admin@
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and
> 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.
> >

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]