Monalisa ...

From Mr romeo

Regards
Jay

Vinayakam Murugan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Naan paadum Sandham - Duet

On 4/11/06, rangdebasanti3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
my first memories of rahman are his roja days and the song which was
a rage then, rukmani rukmani. also muqabla comes to mind.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com , "tanyaagha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I started this topic/game a while back and received an
overwhelming
> response. I like reading about what song comes to mind your mind
first
> when you think of A R Rahman. NOTE: This does not mean that you
are
> picking a song or stating that it is necessarily your favorite. A
couple
> of people got the wrong idea.If fact I dont want you guys to just
state
> your favorite because it is. Just list the first one you think of.
What

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Warm Regards

Albert Einstein - "Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS