Hello Rahmaniacs,

Here I am, doing what I do best... crave for more and more Rahman.
Believe it or not, I got this crazy idea of ripping WOHE BGMs (why
would one think about that?).  Anyway, I decided to check it out and
to my surprise, I did find some BGMs, about 7 of them, plus one.

Salutes are in order... Mr.Rahman.  He has not used exact same CD
soundtracks in the Movie, he has mixed and matched them.  Listen to it
yourself and see what I mean, although some are entirely new tracks.

Now, I found 7 BGMs, but there is an additional track that was in "The
making of WOHE" which I'm not sure is by Rahman.  It could be, it
could be not, there's some tabla in it....  You be the judge.  The
track is called "Belly Dancers".  The BGM in the movie is different
from the BGM in the making of.  We all know Rahman changes stuff until
the last second, so it could be a "work in progress", but it is
completely different in the movie.

Well, I thought my effort was worth it, but, you guys let me know
what you think.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/511517/WOHE_BGM.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8EAAKYBY
http://rapidshare.de/files/17962568/WOHE_BGM.zip.html