Karthik,

That's not quite right. I saw the end credits (We - few Indians -
were the only ones who were waiting there in theatre after the movie
ended just to see arr's name appear on screen!) and it looked
somewhat like this --> "Performed by Sukhvinder Singh and Sapna
Awasthi, Written By Gulzard and Composed by A R Rahman".

Vishal

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "karthik327" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>