Hi guys,
 The album 'Beauty Palace' is NOT by A R Rahman.. He had said in an interview that he has not heard of such an album before (when he was asked whethr he composed BP). So plz dont be misleaded by such albums..
His albums such as 'Set Me Free' and 'Deen Isai Mazhai' are rare. So plz try to download them if u get an opportunity.
Regards,
Roshan R.
dev raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ponvanam is just greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt