dear ARR Fans

we all expected a lot from the interview,but the host dissapointed
us!!!

The interviewer was not able to talk to our boss boldly and he
doesn't have any profile knowledge of our boss,and he was asking the
same question's which everybody knew about him.

The missed topics were.

1) His new studio
2) lotr (detailed)
3) regarding the last blockbster RDB and its BGM
4) And his Hollywood Projects (Detailed)
5) regarding his 3d tour
6) symphony

If I have missed some plese feel free to add it up.

And I kindly request our BOSS not to accept interview like this.

looking for your comments

with regards

SHAMSU

00968-99439355