Folks,

Its was FANTABULOS...and Extraordinary concert by ARR.
What a personality....!!! The 150 All Stars were
simply at their best....highly energetic. I had a
chance to talk to many of the perfoming
artists....including our dearest.... he infact
said...."ada paavi adhukulle yahoole padam
potiteya"......(you sinner (on the lighter side)
you've already uploaded the pictures from
pre-concert). He is all smiles....we'll love him.

All our small efforts towards making this a successful
was greatly appreciated by all of'em. Kudos for all
fellow members who spread the word out there.

Thanks,
A N S