HELLO THANKS 4 your comments.

USE ACID PRO 5 or the lastest version 6.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hye  can ya upload it somewehere else like megaupload o
turboupload pls!!!1

> KOVALAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Man Your REMIX is something, u
follow the song tempo and you did like a real pro. Can i know wht
software u use ffor this, if you dont mind acn share some knowlegde
with us.

>   Overrall U Sound a real pro Remix, for me i give u 10/10. Keep
it up and i looking forward for more REmix from u.

>   Keep the MuSic LIfe In yOur
>
> cool fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   hello
>
> thanks 4 ur comments.
>

> >From: "Thulasi Ram"
> >To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: [arr] CHECK THIS MIX --- from --- GODFATHER
> >Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:41:09 -0400
> >
> >hey dude!
> >
> >u mixed the song like a professional. simply awesome. but some
may feel
> >that the melodious number has been remixed. i would not term ur
work as
> >remix but very good work. no flaw in the mix. the mixed beat
remains with
> >the song throughout the song.
> >
> >overall a very good job!
> >
> >On 4/14/06, unbreak2005 wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello a.r rahman fans
> > >
> > > check it out this mix from GODFATHER and give your comments
> > > at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > http://rapidshare.de/files/17988858/New_track_2.mp3.html
> > >

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music,
The Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-
community.

> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the
Internet has
> to offer.
> http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-
ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Ma
rket_MSNIS_Taglines

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com   Send instant messages to your online
friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]