Hi
ME being a composer and mixer heard your track..... No words
tremendous work. Good start with nice Pads and hyphers and the beat
to flown in wow man. ARR should hear this he will be stunned.
TOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD USE MORE HYPERS AND CORDS AS ARR HIMSELF USED IT
A LOT IN IN EARLY DAYS.. all the best
sharad

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, bhaji bhadran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yo My Friend Ghulam Jiiiii,
>
>   Awesome MANNNNNNN...AWESOME...Awesome is just a mere word to
express the mindblowing way in which u have done the remix and the
addition of ZIDDIIIIIIIIIIi really did make a difference in the
track...

>   Me and my frineds were just saying only yesterday..if only we
have a complete track with which we can rock in our system and
wherever we go....WOW..i think u just heard our request...WOW GHULAM
BHAI...Coollllllll..JUST go on doing more and more of this
remixes....our ARR will be more than just happy..... Taking some
weight off his shoulders u cool guys are....With lots of luv for
this GROUP...BH.

> Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   awesome man! very good job.
>
>   On 4/16/06, Gulam Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  i've also
uploaded the Arabic Kalbali title track i've extended it to
> a full length track with additional mixes, let me know if you like
it
> or if it needs any changes of additions ;)
>
> http://www.digitalmedia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mymusic.html and click
> on "Kalbali Title Track"
>
> enjoy!
> g.
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         New music artists   Country music artists   New country
music artists     Christian music artists   Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.