Apparently, PUNNAGAI MANNAN
was the 1st film in Tamil (India ?) to employ Digital Synthesizers
(??) . This was told by Gangai Amaran, brother of IR, and ARR had
the hand in it..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kamal Aakarsh Vishnubhotla
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even "Sadma", Balu Mahendra had music by Ilaiyaraaja  and Rahman
was assisting him then. A recent article by Gulzar (who worked on
the lyrics for Sadma) revealed this.

> Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I think one of them was Punnagai
Mannan.

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "arr_raghu" <arr_raghu@>
wrote:

> > Hi all
> > For what all movies did ARR assisted IR?
> > What is the time period and number of movies?
> > Does anybody have this info?
> > Thanks
> > Raghu
> >

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Christian music artists   Country music artists   New
music artists     New country music artists   Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.