Hi Navin,

U missed a few.

1)  No problem from "Love Birds"
2)  Ajooba from "Jeans"
3)  Jiya Jale & Dil Se re from "Dil Se"
4)  Tarampam Tarampam & Kissa Hum likhenge from "Doli sajake rakhna"
5)  Yeh Jo Zindagi Hai & Ishwar Allah from "1947 Earth"
6)  All songs from Rang De Basanti (she is going to love it)
7)  Awaara Bhavare and Ooh Lalala from "Sapnay"
8)  Nachaley from "Lakeer"
9)  Ore chori from "Lagaan"
10) Yun Hi chala and Yeh Jo Des Hai tera from "Swades"
11) Pyare Panchi baahon mein from "Hindustani"
12) Of course Maa Tujhe salaam from "Vande Mataram"
13) That Mother Sentimental song From "New"
14) Saathiya title song
15) All songs from Kandukondein Kandukondein
16) ChikaBukka Raile from "Gentleman"
17) Sunta HAi Mera khuda & Kismat Se tum Humko Mili ho from "Pukar"
18) Tu hi re,Kehne hai Kya from Bombay
19) How could I forget songs from "Roja" ARR's debut movie
20) Boondon se Baatein from "Thakshak"
21) The title song from "Kaadhal Virus"
22) Nazaron ke milne se & Kal nahi tha from "Vishwa Vidhata"

and lots more.Many more Tamil songs in my mind but since I don't know the language not able to recollect the words. May be someone else from our group may help u get more songs .

-Sunil