Hey Vijay!

I agree with Samarth, totally. Incredible!!..I thought nobody could sing
that song like Unnikrishnan, especially without backup music! Such a
difficult song to sing. Well, you have proved me wrong, you have given back
music with your voice's resonance. You deserve a chance with the boss.

Excellent voice! Congratulations! :)

Regards and best wishes,
Dasun

>From: "samarth_rajendra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] Re: My rendition of UYIRUM NEEYE - comments please...
>Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:53:54 -0000
>
>Hi Vijay,
>
>My god man, you have one of the most amazing young voices I have ever
>heard!! you have the unique combination of Unnikrishnan's and Naresh
>Iyer's voice, and that is a deadly combination...
>
>You should be singing for films man...you are too good a talent to go
>unnoticed...if you ask me, I would send this to ARR or a close
>associate of ARR as soon as possible...you have to be discovered.
>
>Amazing voice, superb singing, and the best of luck to you. You have a
>great future.
>
>Regards,
>Samarth

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS