Also not many might remember that Allah Ke Bande was composed by you all. It is still remembered as a Kailash Kher song.
Vishal: Well you have to understand it that Allah Ke Bande is primarily a Kailash Kher song. He put a lot of soul in that song. We composed it and he put a lot of emotions in it.
Shekhar: A.R.Rahman appreciated Allah Ke Bande. Now that is a big thing for us of course.

Who are your favorite Indian directors and singers?
Vishal & Shekhar: Sunidhi Chauhan rocks! Shaan, Kay Kay, Sonu, Sukhwinder Singh, Richa Sharma, Javed Ali, Amit Kumar, Shreya Ghoshal, Shankar Mahadevan and of course A.R.Rahman in terms of his singing and music! We feel so good about working with such talent. Also Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra. We worked with Bappida as well. What a legend!

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2006/04/21/1164/index.html

Love ARR
Raghu

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS