hi friends, i would like to share my experience of rahman with u. i
was never a music person, all my other family members are singers. i
remember in my childhood especially from 1990 to 1996 i didn't buy any
hindi film music cassetes. v only had old songs. i used to hear r d
burman a lot. ofcourse i heard roja, bombay, rangeela etc. but i was
more into old songs. then i heard telephone dhun mein. it was
mindblowing. a fast song with that melody. but one song which changed
my music taste was khamoshiyan gungunane lagi, at that time i realisd
that no one in the world can beat rahman the god. well with due
respect to rd burman i realised that rahman is beyond anyone. r d
burman had become predictable but rahman surprises u in the same song
when u hear it again and again. there is always something new u hear
in the song everytime. but i must blame rahman for one thing, now i
dont hear anyone except him. i dont feel the need to. rahman u r d
greatest.

Christian music artists Country music artists New country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS