  Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:37:38 -0000
  From: "arrking4eva" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HELP PLS!!!!

PPL CAN SOME1 PLS TELL ME HOW 2 EXTRACT BGMS FROM DVDS PLS? AND ALSO
IS IT POSSIBLE 2 EXTRACT AUDIO FROM VCDS AND ID IT IS POSSIBLE HOW DO
YOU DO IT?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New country music artists New music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS