Ok, this spectator obviously went in with the wrong expectations that he
will see all his favorite Indian singers there. The concert was incredible,
yes it had its faults and disappointments, but they were minor; it was an
extremely proud moment for all Indians, and coming from Sri lanka, for I
must say for all South Asians and Asians! I mean, has there been an Asian
"composer" who has crossed over to the mainstream (and I want to highlight
mainstream since we have classical artists who have been able to reach a
western audience with great success before) western audience before like
this? I know this is just the beginning.

I will write my review and send it today since I have the day off.

Hail ARR!
Dasun

>From: Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] Fw: A. R. Rehman Wake Up concert - A complete
>Disappointment!
>Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS