Filling this forum with requests to ARR will help only flooding our inboxes with the messages. ARR is intelligent enough to figure out what he wants to do and not do as he demonstarted in case of  "Bajirao Mastani" . Let's leave business decisions to him and concentrate on listening to what he delivers.