hi im new to this group.mail me many things abt arr.im mad of his music.he is  a music god.minsara penae is sung by srenivas,sriram.

sarat205 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gopal

Anuradha Sriram's husband is Parasuram Sriram (3 brothers & a violin).

The Sriram in question is 'Padayappa' Sriram who sang Vetri Kodi
Kattu, Thaiyya Thaiyya in Uyire and Athisaya Thirumanam in PParavasam.

Sriram Parthasarathy is a newbie Carnatic singer of Suttum Vizhi and
Elangathu Veesudhe fame. He has sung for AR in Athisaya Thirumanam and
Chittukuruvi in Parasuram :-).

Sarat

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The original question was, who sang the finishing part of Minsara
Poove. While it was Srinivas (Sreeni), a long time ARR favourite, and
Nithyasree who sang most of the song, the ending jathis are credited
to Sriram. A Sriram has been credited for other ARR songs including
Tirupachi Arivala from Taj Mahal and Nayagara from En Swasa Kaatre. If
I am not mistaken this is Sriram Parthasarathy of Three Brothers and a
Violin, and Anuradha Sriram's husband.

> Gopal.

"Minsara Poovey penn poovey"not "Minsara Pennae". srinivasan  he is a
play back singer. he introduced by A.R.Rahman. he sing a song in
Ratchagan first.  that song was ''kanava ellai kattra''  u know the
song "jodi" kai thatti thatti,"alaipayuthey" snahithanay  song and in
"parthale paravasam" Azagay sugama, he did many song with
>   ar.rahman . u want to know more . plz visit in www.raaga.com. ur
confused will clear.

>   by
>   mahesh
>
> "Ambrish L. Acharya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   No...
>
> Song: Thirupachi Arivaala
> Film: Taj Mahal
> Artist(s): Shriram, Chandran, Kalpana
>
> Who Srinivasan?
>
> -A
>

> On 4/27/06 2:47 PM, "mahesh kumarn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   hi
>

> that song sung by srinivasan
>
> Prashanth Isaac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> I think its Sriram who sang "Thirupachi Arivaala" from Taj Mahal.
>

> Pradeepan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>   hi.
> Anybody knows who sang "Minsara Pennae" Padaiappa song - the finishing
> part?
>

>      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>     Visit your group "arrahmanfans
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans> " on the web.       To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      Your use of Yahoo!  Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

>      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>
to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail>
.

>     Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>
using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

>     New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your
PC
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
and save big.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

>        Ambrish L. Acharya
>
> Sri Sannidhi, 31 Shantiniketan C.H.S., 86 Yari Road, Mumbai, MH
400061, India
> (+91) 981 910 7072  Cell, (+91) 222 634 6023  Home
> http://www.acharyas.net/

and save big.
> Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.
>
>   Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
>  Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

>  Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>  Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

>      Visit your group "arrahmanfans" on the web.
>      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS