hi frnds

the poster really makes me to laugh uncontrollably. Sakkarakatti means Sugar Cubes. But the poster depicts the one like Terminator or some high tech movies of Hollywood. Our indian movie makers want to make great shows only thro posters and not through Scripts. SOmetime ago in Zee tv or Sony i think, Sajid Khan was presenting program teasing all the hindi movies and proving them perfectly as copy cats of western movies not only in stories but also in designs, graphic displays etc. he highlighted and showed many posters of english movies and the same technique used in hindi movies hero posing on one side ferocious, heroine on another side and array of other casts the same style. he showed countless film posters from sholay age to now as how they have imported the style from westerners. Pankaj :-)

V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

New music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS