hi prasanna,

i made an attempt to translate the song. i failed to catch the feel of the song though i tried. i emphasized on line to line transalation rather than the theme translation. i hope it will serve your purpose.

here it is -------------

you take me somewhere telling me not
where you smile, i find my destination there
             sweet as i tasted it
             like a sugar cube life going to be
where your arms, i find my shore there

            come to my heart like a fountain
            let all my dreams wet in
which you humm, my melody is that only
you take me somewhere telling me not

some words-------------

mishri ki dali ------  sugar cube
phuhar ----------- fountain
sahil ----------  sea shore
khwabon ka kafila ------ a lot of dreams

let me know if it helped you or not.

regds
durba

Prasanna Srinivasan Venkatasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi junta,
I was wondering if anyone of you could find time to translate the excellent song Tu bin batayae from RDB's lyrics to english? Its such an haunting tune that I thought I would love it more if I understood the lyrics better.

--
-Prasanna.
http://prasannasv.blogspot.com

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS