please mail those pics.

umeshmredkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey everyone this is Samidha. I have been a member of this group for
long but i just like to read what you guys post. But recently the
most unthinkable miracle happened to me.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio a small city in the USA. And Rahman has
many concerts in America but NONE of them have ever been near where i
live. This time however, he actually came to Miami Univeristy and
conducted a concert. He sang some but for the most part directed
behind his piano.

the most unbelieveable thing was that I GOT TO MEET HIM! through my
school i actually got to participate in his show- i was simply an
extra but i didnt care! to be around him for 4 days straight was such
a blessing! here are somethings about Rahman that i loved and i know
this group would be interested in knowing.

- everytime he is back stage a song line comes around that he really
likes he just shakes in place, kind of bobbs up and down, its so cute!

- in case you guys didnt already know this, he is EXTREMELY shy. when
i told him he is an instituion in himself, he simply stared at his
feet!

- he is EXTREMELY NICE. people take SO many pictures with him and
unlike other celebrities he dosnet make faces and he dosent whine.

- i got to see him practice vande mataram before he performed it. and
believe me when i say guys, you can hear the spirituality in his
voice. his concentration and his passion simply brought tears to me
eyes.

hope you guys enjoyed the info.

i have pictures if anyone is interested.

New music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS