My take is that, If ARR feels if his music is undervalued and the sequence filmed poorly by the director, he should stop working with that director again and again.
Hope it holds true for SJS too..

raaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i think the msg also for Subash Gahi and wht he did is Kisna

Tamiliniyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LOL .

The transcript of ARR’s interview is available now.
Rajeev Masand: Have you ever been embarrassed by the way a song has been filmed?
A R Rahman: Yes, a lot of times. But, I guess the people are intelligent enough now to know all that, what is personal and what is not, and what is done for the movie.

Rajeev Masand: You won’t take any names?
A R Rahman: No.
Hope S J Surya gets the message.

amit iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI FRIENDS,
HERE'S THE LINK TO ARR'S INTERVIEW IN CNN-IBN.THERE IS ALSO SOME QUIZ QUESTIONS ASKED RELATING TO ARR.JUST ANSWER IT AND TEST UR ARR KNOWLEDGE.THE QUESTIONS ARE VERY SIMPLE AND I AM SURE EVERYBODY IS GOING TO ANSWER IT CORRECTLY

WITH REGARDS,

AMIT IYER(MUMBAI)

ARR ROCKS

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Raaja

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Christian music artists New music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS