Hey Mates...
                   I am a great fan of A R Rahman...jus lik the most of us..guess wat i am planning to buy a new DVD home cinema system of Sony by online......i have a big problem which i need some help. i have two options in front of me and i dont know how to chose which would be better for me. I will tell u my options:

Option 1

Sony DAVDZ100 £ 157.95. latest Home Cinema System
  • Total 720W (RMS) output power 120Wx5+120W subwoofer
  • Colour: Silver
  • Playback: DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, Divx, JPEG
  • High Quality
  • Playback DVD-R/+R/+R DL/+RW/-RW/-RW(VR)
  • AV SYNC(Lip Sync) Function
Option 2

Sony DAVDZ111 £ 165.00
Total 850W (RMS) output power 142Wx5+140W Subwoofer
Playback: DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, Jpeg
Playback DVD-R/+R/+R DL/+RW/-RW/-RW(VR) *some discs may not be playbacked
DCAC(Digital Cinema Auto Calibration) automatic speaker set-up -1 botton/2 minutes easy speaker set-up using microphone.
European Award Winning S-Master Full Digital Amplifier
Movie/Music Mode -Automatic mode change for ideal movie and music sound
Portable Audio Enhancer -DSP equalizing feature for superior music sound playback when connected to portable audio player
Multi-Speaker Formation -True flexibility on speaker positioning and number of speakers used.
Dolby Digital/dts/Dolby Prologic II Decorder
AM/FM tuner with RDS and 20 station preset memory

These both are good options and both are very apt prices i believe. But i am in a big dilemma on which to buy. The reasons being bought come around the same price almost and what is DIVX?? i need to know whether my second option can read such Divx formats....so i believe my group is one of the best informative group and so i am looking forward for an advice. So pls tell me which the best option and why...as soon as possible mates..

Much thanks

Cheers

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Homepage:
http://www.arrahmanfans.com

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS