according to some magazine alaipayuthe is arrs 50 th film and mani sirs 25 th film

Sanal Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don know abt the 25th and 75th album. but a read somewhere that him 5th was Zubaidaa. but i don have Sources please correct me if i m wrong

----- Original Message ----
From: durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 11 May, 2006 5:02:47 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] 25, 50 n 75th

according the date of releases

25th ------------  Mr. Romeo

50th -----------  Tenali

75th ------------ Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha ( three songs by ARR)

regds

durba

suresh Appavu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Could anyone please let me know the 25th, 50th and
75th movie music of ARR?

Thanks,
Suresh

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

New music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS