HI guys,

  Is there any drift btween Our bose and Yesudas?I have heard rumours,would like to confirm .....Plz reply

thanks guys,

Anas Rahman Junaid(yet another A R Rahman fan)

Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Srinivas,

I apologise if i hurt you.But my intention was only to get the CD as soon as possible.I did not hint that you were faking or something.You dont have to prove anything.;) thanks and cheers,

Gomzy