What?

How do the video stores know the release dates??

Cheers,
Vinujan

PS. Awaiting JOK RELEASE!

"A. Vijayaananth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi There...

I called and checked with them and it seems its releasing next week only. Pls be patient guys....

rgds,
Vijay (Malaysia,Johor)

SHIVAKUMAR VA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Gops,,,,

Please request you to Authonticate this.... am holding
my breath.

Thanks and Regards.
Shivakumar V.A.

http://mail.yahoo.com