how come no one ever mentioned this before about this project???geeez
this is why his international projects get no recognition becuz no
one knows about them!!!! where can we buy this soundtrack?
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "samarth_rajendra"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> You're all in for an unbelievable treat!! The Provoked website
> (http://provokedthemovie.com/) has just been updated and they've
> updated the best part of it!-- The 5 tracks ARR has done for the
> movie! Let me tell you, these are some of the best tracks ARR has
> done, ever!! all 5 are theme music type of songs with a lot of
> orchestration and my god they are absolutely beautiful and
moving...I
> would especially rate Tracks 3 and 5 as masterpieces, but that would
> be an understatement!...I mean it! They seem as though they are
> extensions of the most immortal theme music till date--Bombay's
theme
> music...infact, all of them are absolutely beautiful. And since
> Provoked is being premiered at Cannes, I think the album will
release
> very soon..After hearing these music bits, I'm going to get
sleepless
> nights till that day!
>
> To listen to the music bits, go to the website and click enter.
After
> the flash movie is shown (or you could click to skip intro), click
on
> the telephone in the interactive. Go and listen to it as soon as
> possible, these music bits are the first drops of the tsunami that
is
> to come!
>
> Regards,
> Samarth

New country music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS