Thanks man. BTW, i just used BGMs provided by other people in this group

also Yuva mix is here :

Download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/yuvaloungemix.mp3
File size : 8.31 Mb
Duration : 9 Mins
Single track 128 Kbps stereo, Mp3

mangal pravien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear mr. vivek!
i really appreciate u 4 sharing this mix with us. nd u named it right(mood swing mix).
thanx 4 da dj 2 for his xtra ordinary mix with the exact tempo.
itz really awesome. special thanx 2 ur all bgms.
i wud like 2 make some mixes using this sounds if u don mind....
hope u will send yuva mix soon.

pravien mangal.

Vivek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks
,
About a month ago i met this DJ of an upmarket mumbai lounge in the flight to mumbai. We discussed on ways to remix. I bluetoothed one my own mixes to him and he was pretty impressed and asked for more.

I sent him two of my works using ripped background scores of Swades and Yuva. I believe he is made these two tracks mandatory items in his play list. Thats a nice feeling..

Just thought i should share this here..check out if its good enough. Last night a portion of the Yuva mix was played in one of Hyds pubs..don't know how it got here but ..felt awesome!

1. Swades - The Lounge Feel - I call this my ' Mood Swings mix' as the intent was to represent fast track mood swings in this new age life style.

download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/swadesloungemix.zip
File size : 18.5 Mb
Duration : 20 Mins
Single track 128 Kbps stereo, Mp3

Thanks to someone in this group for the first Swades mix. I used portions in my version

2. Yuva - The Lounge Feel - I call it the groove version.

Download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/yuvaloungemix.mp3
File size : 8.31 Mb
Duration : 9 Mins
Single track 128 Kbps stereo, Mp3

Let me know if i should make any changes.

Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free

Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters little whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally to us all.

Also at :

Do you have a question on a topic you cant find an Answer to. Try Yahoo! Answers India
Get the all new Yahoo! Messenger Beta Now

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free

ForumsHome I Blog

Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters little whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally to us all.

Also at :

Do you have a question on a topic you cant find an Answer to. Try Yahoo! Answers India
Get the all new Yahoo! Messenger Beta Now

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS