I own a pair of the Noise Cancelling headphones "2". I tried them with
ARR's songs before buying. I was impressed, but yes was concerned
about the various reviews that I read, but the store person clarified
that those have been taken care of in what they call the "2". I have
owned it for a few months now and I am very happy to own one given the
fact that I listen to music at work.

It is definitely costly, but I would say it is worth the paisa. Also,
try to get someone buy for you from US where it is the cheapest. The
same model sold in India would carry duty and end up paying almost
double the cost in US.

The only issue with the Noise cancellation phones is that it runs on
battery for the noise cancellation part and you cannot off the
feature. So if you want to listen to the music you have to use the
battery.

The other headphones that arr_raghu is mentioning is what they call a
triport headphone which I heard is a bit fragile, but Bose headphones
come with a 1 year warranty.

So you can try your luck with that :)

I bought Bose headphones for one purpose and I honestly feel that I
got what I wanted :)

Rgds.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "arr_raghu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not to distract from the ARR topic but to help you,
> 2 models of Bose head phones are priced at $149 and $299
> and must be around 7000, 14000 resp in Rupee values.
> Think before paying 25k.
> As what i have heard, it has superior sound quality but it has
> some design problems as it is too fragile and ppl endingup
> breaking em. Also.. Few complain that it has some adjustment problem
> for different skull widths..these are only points to be aware of
> before actually investing that huge money.
> On sound, i hope it lives to expectation.
> Raghu

New country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS