Dear Dear Dear Gang Membersssss,

I am in dire need of "FLUID", i cant take a moment off my daily routines without thinking of this, its because this album comes directly from our AR Rahman's Camp, except for our ARR, all others are in this album.

I have actually ordered one copy from Megastar, Dubai - the offical agents for Sony BGM, but they told me not yet arrived but will come, but not sure when. I was really disappointed.

Please friends, @Swaps@, Mohammed, some friends here, could you kindly give me a link or an uploaded site where i can get to download good quality songs of "FLUID" to quench my thirst till i get my original CD. I am really desperate to hear it and i dont know when i am gonna get my Original Ordered CD. Pls Friends Plsss.

Awaiting your reply. Luv BH.

Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS