Confused over that subject?

Ok..Many of you would remember that rahman gave a interview to kungumam..wasy back before 3 or 4 months.

In that interview when asked what are his future projects..

rahman told that "I have just completed recording a song for surya's untitled movie to be directed by krishna.The song called "Anbe va Munbe Va" is a youthfull song which is sure to become youth anthem "

I thought this was the right time to share the news as the album is to release soon..

does any1 remember these songs wordings said by rahman in the interview??

Homepage:
http://www.arrahmanfans.com

New music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS