Hi folks,
Hope everyone is rocking in the group as our BOSS rocks the nation.....
Yesterday I was hearing the songs of the film "Udhaya" it was amazing
....esp I like the song "Udhaya..udhaya" title track...awesome.. what a
gr8 piece of music.. the guitar and bass guitar (correct me if i am
wrong) at 4:12 is really good...only our boss can give such a master
piece...
what u guys think of this album...

luv
prasanna

"Search is important than destination"--a.r.rehman

Christian music artists New music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS