hi jibin,
since arrahman have been innovative i am not sure whether it sounds like arr....can you give any source or confirmation....it doesnt sound like chinese language as well....not sure....but the song is nice to listen....
regards...

jibin xavier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey,
go to the link first then u will see a table with
Premium & free sub- heading . enter in the second one
(free)by clicking below the Free Link.after that a
dowload ticket will be reserved & it takes 20 seconds.
u can start download by typing the sign they have
shown & then clicking the Download from mirror alpha
link.

Regards
jibin
--- "SRINI.VADLAMANI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
>   I am not able to see any file here in this URL.
> Can u help me
>
> jibin xavier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've just now uploaded the chinese song composed by
> R RAHMAN other than Warriors of Heaven & Earth. It
> is
> named Arnab.
>
> Go to this Link :
> http://rapidshare.de/files/21345974/arnab.mp3.html
>
> Its an excellent & superb creation. I,m sure that u
> all will get addicted to it after listening it twice
> or thrice, same thing which is really happening to
> my
> pals, who all are non-rahmaniacs before.
>
> Regards
> Jibin

> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
> Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         New music artists   Christian music artists
>  New country music artists     Country music artists
>   Unsigned music artist

> to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> ---------------------------------
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Kameshwara.Vadlamani
>
> CHAT WITH ME

> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
> PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at
1&cent;/min.

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?

Country music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS