Haven't you heard of "Rabindra Sangeet"?? It might be one of them...am I right guys?

Dasun Abeysekera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought Yaaraana (and Choo kar) was by Rajesh Roshan. When you say
composed, do you mean lyrics and music both? If you are talking about the
one and only Rabindranath Tagore, this is very interesting news to me. Never
knew the great man had any hand in Indian Cinema!

Regards,
Dasun

>From: "Ranojoy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] Re: Bappi Lahiri sings title song in Guru
>Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:52:12 -0000
>
>chhookar mere man ko is composed by Rabindranath Tagore.. Anyway,
>maybe people are not so sure about his accent-- and well, his past
>record in singing.. but Bappi IS, in a big way, 80s indian (read:
>disco) music..
>By the way, I think his name used to be Bapi Lahiri.. Went to Bangur
>School in Tollygunge, Calcutta..

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS