Can u output these files to Nero AAC or Winamp's CT AAC or WMP's Latest WMP Pro format?? I'm suggesting this b'coz these new formats produce lower filesizes while quality remains same. So dial'up users will be happy!!! ;-)

Vivek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there you go

1. Swades - The Lounge Feel - I call this my ' Mood Swings mix' as the intent was to represent fast track mood swings in this new age life style.

download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/swadesloungemix.zip
File size : 18.5 Mb
Duration : 20 Mins
Track 128 Kbit stereo, Mp3

2. Yuva - The Lounge Feel - I call it the groove version.

Download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/yuvaloungemix.mp3
File size : 8.31 Mb
Duration : 9 Mins
Track 128 Kbit stereo, Mp3

3. Rang De Basanti - The mood swing mix

Download it here : http://www.wiredbeats.com/stuff/rdblounge.mp3
File size : 10.8 Mb
Duration : 11:49 Mins
Track 128 Kbit stereo, Mp3

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS