Very old news & quiet untrue. & don't u know that AR & Shankar are working together on a new film called "Shivaji"...staring Rajni.

kitta iy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Groupees,
One of my friends from Tamil Nadu(Reference:News Papers & Magzines in Chennai) said during the composition of BOYS, there were too many songs composed which happened because lot of them were rejected by Shankar. This led to some sought of confusion or disagreement between them, because of which Shankar chose Haris Jayraj for Aniyan. And the songs which were rejected for Boys, the producer - AM Rathnam - being the same for Boys and New - picked up the ones rejected by Shankar for Boys to his other film 'New'.

I never read a news like this on this group. I was surprised when he mentioned this to me.

Can someone confirm here in the group if there is a tussle b/w Shankar and AR?

-kitta

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS