Haha thanks vish

i was also FAST FAST in replying without reading mail properly :)

I have not heard the SPBB version.  i only have heard malayalam songs.
will have to check it out.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kishore has already mentioned this song in his list, Roshan. BTW,
SPB's singing in that song is out of this world !!

> Roshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  there is one more song which is a
very fast song using "Chenda" a traditional kerala drum used in
Temples the song name is "Pada Kali"
> its very fast.
>
> kishore kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  As far as i know there is
only one film in which our boss has given music.

> That is 'YODHA'. It was released along with Roja i think.obviously
Yodha was also excellent work with three songs

> 1) Kunu kune  - a good song - duet
> 2) Padakaali   - it is a contest type of song
> 3) Maamboove - malayalam version of chevvanam song(Pavitra)
>
>   " The search is more important than the destination "
>
>   - a r rahman -

> Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1�/min with
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

New music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS