i agree with you. but i want to make a small change in your title

AR RAHMAN - THE GENIUS WITH UNAVOIDABLE INFLUENCE

 If all gropu members are ready with this title then i have no problem

regds

durba

samir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi!

I thought of giving an suggestion

AR RAHMAN - THE GENIUS WITH AN INFLUENCE

Its better to avoid using strong words like copy cat as it can hurt someone. I guess the group is here to share the positives of ar rahman so that someone can get inspired by his work and appreciate it. i thought of suggesting this title coz the term influence which means " the ability to indirectly control or affect the actions of other people or things" would suit your project. We could state how ar rahman has so much influence on other MD's so much that they would like to use rahman's bgm in there score. In this way we can honour our boss as well show how his work is used by others in a much softer way. i just want to share my views.

this is just a suggestion guys

SAM

durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just thought of three titles for the article which Pawan was
mentioning. They are

`Warriors of Heaven and Earth'- Public Property?

A.R.Rahman rules the Indian film BGM.

A.R.Rahman- the ultimate source for copy cats.

Request to all group member-- please express your views and try to
come up with more suitable puch lines.

regds

durba

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS