Don't know if its the worst, but I thought Mangal Pandey was uninspired.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, dev raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> parasuram is a very good album....... if u cant appreciate parasuram
songs , fault is with your spectrum of music appreciation and not with
a r rahman's composition. and if u go by the sales and public response
.....i have to say that it will the best foolishness from ur
part.......as for one example... dil se film was a flop in india. its
one of the best hindi films ever made according to me......

>   i came across another mail once where a fan was telling that the
worse song ever composed by rahman is " lucky lucky from ratchakan"
...well i have no answer for u all.........

>   you have every right to express your opinion and i have just
expreddes mine.

> srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>   Parasuram (2003) Arjun.Kiran
>
>   I think this is the worst album by ar rahman til date, i think
responce to this album shows it all

>   it my Opinion guys !!
>
>   Srinivas b
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Country music artists   Christian music artists   New music
artists     Unsigned music artist