i actually downloaded them a really long time ago.....so i doubt if
that ftp server is still up....i tried uploading them in the files
section but i got an error saying that the files are too big

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pankaj Kakkar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
>   plse. i m unable to find the said files mentioned by karthik in
his mail below in ftp,, if it is www.arrmusic.com with user id
[EMAIL PROTECTED] & pw - snafrra. if so, which folder??,,, or is that some
other ftp karthik refers...who know abt this?? its username, server
name & pw. guide me in detail. thanks Pankaj :-)

>   On 5/26/06, karthik327 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   guys, some time back i downloaded 3 files from the arr ftp site:
>
>   1) udit_and_alka_hamming_mitwa_in_studio_with_rahman_on_keyboard
> 2) musthafa_musthaffa_arte_vesrion
> 3) h_srdhar
>
> but they have no extension..i tried opening them with real player,
> winzip etc..no luck....anybody with these files figured it out?

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously
low rates.

> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone
call rates.

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS