Face to Face India was a talk show hosted by Karan Thapar on BBC between 1999 and 2002. A.R.Rahman was featured on the  show on April 26, 2000. I don't remember having seen this particular episode. Penguin India recently released a compilation of the transcripts from the show titled "Face to Face India : Conversations with Karan Thapar". The transcript of the A.R.Rahman interview may be downloaded from here http://www.arrmusic.com/Misc/Face%20to%20Face%20India%20A.R.Rahman.pdf .

Gopal

I live in the world's largest constitutional anarchy. Its called India.

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS