Thanks a bunch....my love of this song just multi-folded. There's something
about songs with themes of God where ARR just comes up with unbelievably
expressive tunes. Ishq bina is another that comes to my mind that stunned
me...especially Sonu's part at the end. What is impressive is how he
captures the true meaning of a phrase in the context of a song...whether it
be 'a single tear drop from your eyes...' from Uyirum Neeye' or 'yeh koyi
sanam ya aap khuda' from Ishq bina. That is what takes these songs beyond
the realms of mediocrity that is out there and that is why he is a class
apart!

Hail ARR!
Dasun

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM