Very cool, Gops. Thanks for putting this together in one place! For the
first time I got to see En Swasa  Kaatre songs on video. These songs are
brilliant that it is a shame they go unnoticed! Chinna Chinna (Oru Thuli) -
don't have this song on my iTunes library, so had not heard it for so long!
I had forgotten about it almost...now I realize how cool that song is.

Does anybody know if this album ever come out with its full list of songs?

>From: Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] YouTube video group
>Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 06:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I have created a group on YouTube to collate links to all ARR videos posted
>there. This will enable one-stop access to the presently scattered videos.
>
>The group can be accessed at http://www.youtube.com/group/arrahmanfans
>
>Anyone can add links to ARR videos on YouTube by signing up on YouTube and
>obtaining membership to the group.
>
>I have added links about 55 videos that I found. If I have missed any
>please add links to them or notify me.
>
>Please note that the videos and their properties/description would remain
>editable only by their respective owners/users. The group only links to
>these videos.
>
>Gopal.
>
>I live in the world's largest constitutional anarchy. Its called India.

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS