Assumptions are  the mother of all mistakes ....

Hey Dude ..CAn you wait till the music is heard ..

I dont believe  it is some thing like you  hear and give out ur opinions ...
you got to   get into the ryhthms ...

Any way what you feel is just your opinion ...

Whatever it is we have to accept ...

And I believe the GURU of Music is going to smash all the harsh mouthings ...

Wait and observe ..

All the best

Kind Regards
Logesh A