Hi ppl...i think every1 has a right to their opinion...i kind of agree
with Hakeem...does not mean that i am sayin stuff against ARR...we r
his fans too..just an opinion..Hakeem has a point here coz if ARR
compiles his own album he does not have to create situational songs
for the movie..he will just go with the flow...in other words he can
do wat he wants...i mean he still does but there would b a sense of
freedom...plz don't take these comments negatively..my request would b
to discuss this issue rather than get emotional..thx..looking forward
to guru music...