dear fans
  i too hope the same. like dilse n uyire, guru b dubbd as for mani sirs
contribution simultaneously & may be in telugu too. might be one of the reasons
for the delay of movie release. or if not immediate with the original rlease
sometime later dubbd versions may be rleasd. then movie be called latchiyam ?
or savaal-2 like dhoom-2 ? i cld understand only traces of hindi studied in
primary school. but without knowing much of the lang i cld enjoy any kind of
music for music sake.

  Regards Sarathy S

rkiruthika4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          no mani said he is not makin it in tamil.. like dubbed i read it
somewhere..

- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tapey3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have not heard anything about it, but Mani's films usually have
> Tamil and Telugu versions. I guess we'll see.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "karthikeya murthy"
> <smartjkm@> wrote:
> >
> > i dont think the movie is being dubbed in thamizh... i m not sure...
> >
> > Karthikeyamurthy.J
> >
> > On 11/15/06, rgehan <rgehan@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyone know if Guru will be released in tamil, haven't read
anywhere
> > > saying it will be released in tamil...
> > >
> > > anyone have any info on the tamil release... if its releasing in
tamil
> > > will it be on the 18th

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate
new house payment